Here’s how to open your book in the Nook e-Reader (black and white display)
1. Use a computer (not a mobile device) to download this file:
2. Connect your Nook device to your computer using the supplied USB cable and locate the device in Windows Explorer or Mac Finder (usually in “My Computer” or “Devices” on Mac).
3. On your computer, locate the ebook file you just downloaded
4. Drag the ebook file from your computer onto your Nook device -> Files -> My Books folder
5. The book will appear in your library
Here’s how to open your book in the Nook Tablet (color touchscreen)
1. Open your Nook Tablet and make sure it’s connected to wi-fi or mobile internet
2. On your Nook tablet, navigate to this page (if you’re not already on your mobile phone or tablet right now):
3. If you’re using your Nook tablet right now, just click this link to download the ebook:
4. If asked “Are you sure you would like to download this file?” tap “Yes”.
5. The file will download to your device and will be available inside your Nook App in your books library.