Here’s how to open the book on your PC or Mac computer or laptop in the Kindle App:
1, Make sure your device is turned on and connected to wi-fi or mobile internet
2. On your computer or laptop, navigate to this page (if you’re not already on your mobile phone or tablet right now):
3. If you’re using your laptop or computer right now, just click this link to download the ebook:
4. If asked “Are you sure you would like to download this file?” tap “Yes”.
5. The file will download to your computer or laptop.
6. Locate the ebook file you just downloaded (usually in your “Downloads” folder) and right-click or two-finger-click (for MacBooks) on the file. Then select “open with” and then select the Kindle App to open your book.